Thursday, June 4, 2009

xc and the oven omelette


Inspired by airplane food! And I just wanted to use the cute oven pans that I got for 1 euro each.
And since G didn't eat at home, I was able to cook the knakis (sausages) with it. Originally I wanted to do a frittata but we didn't have a pan that could go in the oven.

XC's oven omelette

3 large eggs (the oven pans were small)
salt & pepper
parsley
potatoes (diced and cooked)
grated gruyere cheese
2 T fresh milk (I like adding milk to my omelettes)
knakis sausages

- In a small bowl, mix eggs, parsley, cheese, milk, salt & pepper. Line the bottom of a small pan that can go into the oven with the potatoes. Pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes. Switch to grill for another 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven, add sliced knakis.
- Serve with a quick salad.

- Enjoy!



peace & luv,
xc

1 comment:

Mai da Paypay said...

ganon gruyere talaga, eh ang mahal mahal ng gruyere dito. hihihi!

yumminess xcness! can't wait pumunta diyan! :)