Friday, August 21, 2009

xc and the Nth I'm back post

If I had a euro for every "I'm back" post, I'd be rich. This is the Nth I'm back post but I know it's not going to be the last.

I wanted my blog to have a theme...photo blog? food blog? a no theme blog? And I've been racking my brains finding that theme that I never had the time nor the motivation to actually continue blogging. It's such a hassle to download photos, post process and upload them that I stop at taking the photo part.

It's also hard looking for interesting topics to blog about...or maybe there are lots of interesting topics but I don't find them interesting...or I'm just plain too lazy or brain fried to write a decent paragraph describing that interesting topic and end up babbling about something else (like now).

Also, I haven't had time to use my laptop the past few weeks. G's laptop crashed, like really crashed and won't start anymore so he's been using, sometimes hogging, mine.

Anyhoos, this is an I'm back post so let's cut the long rambling story short: I'm back.

Things I'll be posting in the next few days:

- 3 new food experiments (which were all successes)
- 2 more weekend getaways
- a couple more rambling thoughts here and there.

But first I have to pry my laptop out of G's hands!! Or just put a password on it, that should work too.


Ad taleur!


peace, love & lotsa motivation,
xc

No comments: