Wednesday, May 27, 2009

xc and colorstrology

You know those "What Color Are You?" quizzes on Facebook? Pantone's Colorstrology is sort of like that except that you don't have to answer annoying questions. Plus it's soooo pretty. I love love love the colors and I especially my color which is Adriatic blue although I'm not so sure about the 'strology' part of it. Grand, Sensitive, and Daring??

It says:

Sensitive yet courageous, you are a force to be reckoned. People find you entertaining and quick-witted. There may be a tendency for you to juggle and get stuck doing two things at once. Whether you live in two different places or you feel torn between two romantic partners, it is important for you to know how to channel your energy in one direction. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Adriatic Blue helps you focus and make decisions that are truthful and beneficial for you.


Okay, so the getting stuck doing two things at once might be true...but anyhoos...the point is I love this color.

So does this mean we have to repaint our flat in this color now so I can focus and make decisions that are truthful and benficial for me?

Je ne suis pas contre!


peace & luv,
xc

No comments: